Video course by Gudy Herder
How To Create A Mood Board
This program includes 19 video clips guiding you through a three-step-program and introduces eight techniques for creating a tactile and well-structured mood board.
It is thought for anyone who loves using a hands-on technique to get clarity during a creative process. You will learn how to communicate in a very visual and concise way.
Have you ever been stuck in a creative process facing lack of clarity?
...and did not quite know what resources or tools could help you out?
This self-paced ecourse brings you back on the creative path showing you how to create a tactile mood board focussing on the main elements so your message stays simple yet concise.
Get started now!
This ecourse is for you if…
- you want to learn how to get a concise and compelling message through your mood board
- you are interested in becoming a pro at powerful visual storytelling
- you'd like to do the presentation part of your projects and ideas in a more compelling way
- you need an activator to get you started having much ideas
- feel you'd like to have an alternative to digital collages only
- you want to work with your hands, get away from the screen and enjoy yourself while doing so
- a self-paced course with no time bondings is the right format for you
- you would like to combine intuition&strategy in the same project
However, this ecourse is not for you if…
- you expect to learn digital moodboarding skills. They sure are great, but we concentrate this time on tactile moodboarding only.
What you will learn
You will get a comprehensive overview on what moodboarding is all about and how you can benefit by using this efficient tool properly.
This extensive course contains:
- a 3-steps program to plan, execute and follow-up on your mood board
- 8 techniques to create a well-structured mood board (you probably have never thought of before)
- tips & tricks and loads of visual inspiration
Gudy uses the same moodboarding techniques when presenting her own projects to clients.
It has become her most efficient and successful presentation and selling technique.
What others say:)
This course is great!
As a designer I have used mood boards previously but found it really useful to see the process broken down into very clear steps. It certainly allows for more considered thought at each step of creating a board and feel this will be really helpful with my projects. It's also quite a useful tool to learn for creating nice instagram styling images.
- Roxwell Press -
I really loved the course - very detailed & informative.
You came across as very lovely as I would have imagined! I felt that someone coming to this not having mood boarded before would have found it really accessible & inspiring - you made it seem very possible and demystified the process which is always great for people who are more cautious creatively. I liked how systematic you were about working through the process.
Hi, I am in love with the course.
Gudy Herder is really as nice and helpful as she appears in the introduction to the course and just by what I have watched up to now I see I have learned a lot.
- Bethania Lima -
This program is thought to offer an opportunity and a first basic course to those who can't attend Gudy's off-site masterclass in Barcelona.
To date this online mood board course, formerly available on vimeo, has been sold to more than 80 countries all over the world!
Gudy Herder is an international trend consultant and keynote speaker based in Barcelona, Spain.
She help brands and businesses anticipate trends and use them to develop products that inspire, tell a story, and ultimately, sell.
Digital trend books are published several times per year on Eclectic Trends sharing innovation and unlock creative ideas, blending future-oriented thinking with pragmatic and easy-to-understand direction.
At tactile moodboarding workshops, clients learn how to use moodboards as an effective business tool to articulate trends, present ideas, and win support for projects.
Clients include IKEA, Montblanc, European Institute of Design (IED), Grohe, Samsung, Kibuc, imm Cologne, Farrow&Ball, Cosentino, Barcelona Design Week, and hundreds of very inspiring & creative professionals from all over the world who fly in to attend the masterclass which takes place a couple of times per year.